Hey, I am Saurabh! 👋
Go Developer | DevOps Engineer
Available for hire
I am a passionate and creative developer from India with a strong interest in Open source projects. I hold a Bachelor of Technology ( B. Tech ) degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
I mostly work on Backend development with Golang and Cloud-Native technologies. I have multiple years of professional remote working experience and have worked in distributed but tight-knit teams that span multiple continents across the globe.
I have contributed to some of the big Open Source projects by 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲, 𝗚𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗯, 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻, 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗙𝗮𝗮𝗦, 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵, 𝗔𝗿𝗸𝗮𝗱𝗲 etc. I am also a startup enthusiast and have multiple years of experience in building tech startups from scratch.
Along with my Full-time job, I also worked as a Freelancer with multiple international clients including some popular companies like Toggl.com, etc.
I am Fully-committed to designing and developing innovative materials. I am highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and always willing to learn more.
- I mostly work on developing and debugging web servers, APIs, Libraries and tools using 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴 and 𝗝𝗮𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁.
- Proficient in building servers and APIs using 𝗚𝗥𝗣𝗖, 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧, 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗛𝗧𝗧𝗣/𝗝𝗦𝗢𝗡.
- Proficient with 𝗠𝗮𝗰 / 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘅, 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵, 𝗚𝗜𝗧 and 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 scripting.
- Proficient in building fully automated 𝗖𝗜/𝗖𝗗 pipelines for code deployment using 𝗚𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝗖𝗜, 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗖𝗜, etc.
- Proficient with 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 and container orchestration tools such as 𝗞𝘂𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿-𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺.
- Proficient with 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗺 charts to develop, manage and release helm packages for k8s.
- Proficient with 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 to automate & setup infrastructures on Cloud service providers.
- Proficient with metric collection & monitoring tools such as 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗳, 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘂𝘀, etc.
- Proficient with metric analytics & visualization using 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮.
- Experience with Cloud service providers (CSPs), including 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻, 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗲𝗯 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 ( 𝗔𝗪𝗦 ).
- Experience with Web Servers and Load Balancers / Reverse Proxy tools such as 𝗡𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘅 and 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗸.
- Experience with various Time-series Databases such as 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝘅𝗗𝗕, 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗗𝗕.
- Experience with Relational Databases (𝗠𝘆𝗦𝗤𝗟, 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗦𝗤𝗟 ) and NoSQL databases ( 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗗𝗕 ).
- Past experience with 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗡 ( 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗗𝗕, 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗷𝘀, 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝗱𝗲. 𝗷𝘀 ) stack.
TheKabaadiGuy.com ( Co-Founder )
In the year 2016, I Co-founded a startup, at the age of 20, which was a waste management company.
We provided a free doorstep service to collect junk/scrap material from different locations and the environment-friendly service to create go green.
- The company served thousands of customers at some major cities of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh ( India ).
- The startup was featured on the headlines of different newspapers and local news channels.
- The startup was also appreciated by Sir Manish Sisodia who has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi ( India ) and also a social activist and active member of the National Executive Committee of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Here is some of my work.